cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Version of textile in use in bitbucket wikis

Jacopo Remondina
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 18, 2019

Hi all,

I was wondering which version of textile is implemented in the bitbuchet wikis platform: I was trying to auto-built my wiki, but for example the code

* *defaultExtension*: comunityIOFilters.%{color:red}fRXUnimibFilter%<notextile></notextile>.%{color:green}defaultExtension%<notextile></notextile> is a property.

produce two different outputs in the textile webpage (refered to in the bitbucket wikis help page, result  in next image)

textile.png

and in the actual wiki (see next image).

bitbuchet.png

In particular, the later cannot recognaized the in-line tags <notextile>, while the former does. This is quite frustating for me because when I wish to apply css modifier to near words, they are not proper recognaized without such excamotage.

A secondary issue is the lack of color rendering on bitbucket platform, but that is not esential.

Reading a bit, I think that this can maybe be related to one of the latest textile updates, as the latest patch seem to fix something similar (https://github.com/textile/php-textile/releases/tag/v3.7.2).

Jacopo

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events