Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email not received

Info 3reetech May 23, 2023

I have tried many times verification email is not being received, I have check inbox, junk folder. Can you please help me out? Following is the email address <email_removed>. This will be my main account and I will add my team later on.

Please assist.

Thanks. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 24, 2023

Hi @Info 3reetech,

I checked our email logs and I can see that we attempted to send some emails but your mail server responded with a hard bounce event.

However, the email address is not in any of our suppression lists.

Based on the error message of the bounced events, it looks like your SMTP server is doing callback verification that is failing.

The bounced events were for emails sent from noreply+XXXXX@am.atlassian.com (where XXXXX is some string).

You will need to ask the admin of your mail server to look into this and adjust the configuration so that these emails are not bounced.

Just a heads up, I removed the email address from your post to protect your privacy.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Info 3reetech May 25, 2023

I was on A2 hosting, now I have upgraded to GSuite and then I got the email from your server. Finally registered successfully.

Thanks

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 26, 2023

That's good to hear, thank you for the update @Info 3reetech.

Please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else!

Marcel Du Toit
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 14, 2023

Hi I have the same issue can you please investigate @Theodora Boudale 

Marcel Du Toit
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 14, 2023

on a different account that the one I'm replying from 

0 votes
Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2023

Hi @Info 3reetech 

Check spam folder or blocked messages folder. Sometimes you need to wait little bit longer. If this not work please contact with Atlassian Support - support.atlassian.com

Regards,

Seba

Info 3reetech May 23, 2023

I have already checked my spam, Inbox, junk folders.. and it has been approx 5 days I have been waiting. While I created an account using my personal Gmail account and I got verification email in a minute.

Info 3reetech May 24, 2023

Contacted support@atlassian.com and the following response.

It looks like you attempted to create a support request by sending email to support@atlassian.com. We no longer create tickets this way because we need more details to provide the best service. Please raise a ticket at https://support.atlassian.com and we'll get to work!

So please can anyone respected stockholder help us?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events