Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email not received

Elena Morón Vidal April 7, 2021

Good morning!

I tried to create a new Bitbucket account for my job (different email account from this) and I've never received my email verification. I have asked for it several times but mail never arrives.

I don't know what to do. Thanks in advance!

1 answer

1 vote
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 7, 2021

Hi @Elena Morón Vidal ,

The most likely reason is that the email has ended up in a suppression list, if you attempted to create an account before the email was operational.

I would suggest to first double check if your job email is working and if you can receive emails from others now (e.g. send a test email from your personal email to your job one).

If this is ok, we'll still need to remove your job email from the suppression list from our side, but we'll need to know what the email is.

If you don't want to share it here publicly, then you can do either of the following:

1. If you are able to log in to https://community.atlassian.com/ with your job email, you can leave a comment in this post from that account and I'll be able to see its email, check if it is in any suppression list and remove it if that's the case.

2. Alternatively, you can open a ticket with Bitbucket Cloud support team and request assistance with this issue. The support ticket will be visible only to you and Atlassian staff, so you can share the email in the ticket and it won't be publicly visible.

You can open a ticket via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/, in "What can we help you with" select "Technical issues and bugs" and then Bitbucket Cloud as product. In "What is the impact to your business?", make sure to select "Level 1" to ensure that you get a fast response, since this is blocking you from creating an account.

After we remove your email from the suppression list, you'll need to select to resend the verification email, as the previous one was dropped.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Elena Morón Vidal April 7, 2021

Good morning Theodora.

Firstly, thank you for your fast response. I know I can receive mails on my job account so I am opening a ticket to share my address privately.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Elena

Like Theodora Boudale likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events