Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIsual Studio extension Clone window error

Mike June 12, 2019

Hello. I have a problem with Bitbucket extension in Visual Studio.

I have been using Bitbucket extension in VS for quite a while, everything was ok. Today I reinstalled Windows system from a scratch, installed VS and bitbucket extension but when trying to get clone of my project, the next error is occurring. I honestly have no idea how to solve it. Maybe it needs some libraries or else... Currently only VS, Git and latest .net framework is installed in my windows 10. Please help.

error.png

1 answer

0 votes
Johan Soetens _Dumblefy_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 12, 2019

Hello Mike,

you might consider the newer extension Atlassian for VS Code, it's very impressive and works really great. 

Mike June 12, 2019

I'm working with Visual Studio and Xamarin, I'm not familiar with VS Code and not sure that it will help me. Or am I wrong?

I can use even Git bash manually but Bitbucket extension was just so fast and convenient way.

Johan Soetens _Dumblefy_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 12, 2019

Mike, I thought you were using Visual Studio Code (worth checking out).

Mike June 12, 2019

Thanks, It's just code editor, good for front end but I need exactly Visual studio and Bitbucket extension :(

Johan Soetens _Dumblefy_
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 12, 2019

I definitely wouldn't say it's just an editor, they're actually two different products that share the same name.

Hopefully someone else will chime in and help you out 👍

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events