User unable to commit to SVN

I have created a group J2EE - Developers and have added certain developers to this group so that they can commit to the SVN.

I have assured that the Source configuration for the project includes 'J2EE - Developers'.

I have assured that the user has a license in their profile to upload.

I have configured the / (root) configuration per the FAQ.

Still no joy.

Additionally, when I attempt to modify any profile for the / (root) configuration other than adding a new one, an error an is display on screen with regards to the permissions rw / r. The error indicates that those parameters are not recognized.

So far only admintratorss have access to commit to the SVN and they are least likely to be committing!!

I really need this issue resolved. I have several different projects with discrete access priveleges.

INSTANCE: medtronicdiabetes.atlassian.net

1 answer

0 votes
Jeff Curry Atlassian Team Jan 12, 2012

Currently there's a bug affecting SVN permissions if the group name contains uppercase characters. Fortunately there's a workaround support can implement for now while we await the fix

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Piotr Plewa
Published Dec 27, 2017 in Bitbucket

Recipe: Deploying AWS Lambda functions with Bitbucket Pipelines

Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda&nbsp...

625 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot