Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use pipeline ssh key for clone and push

boris_r_v
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 23, 2021

Hello, I need help.

I have a ssh pipeline key, created  Repository settings->Pipeline->SSH key-> Generate key.

And I want do two things:

1. Clone submodules using generated key. To configure it I add pipeline key to Repository settings->Access key in submodule repo. This part works fine.

2. Push artifacts to anohter repository, under another account, especialy created for this purpose. To do this I try add key to Personal settings-> SSH keys. And while I do I get the message "Someone has already added that key as an access key to a repository." - Yes I do it.

I can replace 1 and 2, but result the same. I can`t create second key for pipeline.

Anybody know how I can do clone and push, using same keya from pipeline, or it`s unlegal, and there is another way?

1 answer

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2021

Hi! 

I would say is unlegal use the same ssh key. 

Regarding 2 different account, what is the purpose ? maybe better to use 1 account ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events