Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading Bitbucket pipeline artifacts to sharepoint

yashoda.chandrasekara September 14, 2021

I've been searching for a way to upload the pipeline artifacts to SharePoint using the SharePoint API. However, I could not find anything about how to do that from bitbucket side. The artifacts are already being deployed and can be found in the download section. In the Atlassian support it says " there is a way to send your artifacts to 3rd-party storage and create a link in your commit view, using the Bitbucket build status API." But the link they have provided does not provide a clear approach.

How can I use these artifacts and upload that to the SharePoint or any 3rd party storage?

2 answers

0 votes
andytomlin March 6, 2023

@yashoda.chandrasekara did you get this working?

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 15, 2021

Hi @yashoda.chandrasekara and welcome to the community.

Have you tried using a Sharepoint API call during the Pipelines build?

You can edit the bitbucket-pipelines.yml file and either create a new step that executes this API call or add the API call in one of the steps where these artifacts are available.

If you need to authenticate in order to execute the API call, you can define variables for any passwords/tokens (and make them "Secured" so they won't be visible in the Pipelines log) and use them in the API call.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events