Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view/access my source code

ericmackinnon August 3, 2021

I appear to be correctly logged in.

Here's the error message I see in lieu of my code directory:

<!> Having trouble showing that directory

Normally, you'd see the directory here, but something didn't go right.

Has anyone found a solution for this?

(Or should I be logging this as a bug?  The support-flow pushed me to review the community, not log a bug..  not even sure how to access such a form..)

3 answers

0 votes
anom_mony May 19, 2022

image.png

the above page has disabled all extensions

image.png

but private window success 

Please help me with this wierd condition, with many thanks 

updated 

I found it may be browser problem( tested valid in edge)

• what info do the official  or other enthusiastic community members need to fix the problem further , please tell me 

I got some info from this link 

more info about my config (try add table but may have some html restriction in bitbucket )

image.pngimage.png

anom_mony May 19, 2022

However it resumed after a while with all plugins enabled 

too weird image.png

maybe the bitbucket status failed but not reported(I checked status) when I faced the problem originally, but then the problem get fixed

0 votes
anom_mony May 19, 2022

image.png

the above page has disabled all extensions

image.png

but private window success 

Please help me with this wierd condition, with many thanks 

updated 

I found it may be browser problem( tested valid in edge)

• what info do the official  or other enthusiastic community members need to fix the problem further , please tell me 

I got some info from this link 

more info about my config (try add table but may have some html restriction in bitbucket )

image.png

image.png

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2021

Hi @ericmackinnon,

Are you still experiencing this issue?

There was an incident with Bitbucket Cloud around the time you posted, so it is possible that the error was caused by this incident (now resolved):

Other possible reasons for this issue could be:

• An add-on in your browser. We've had users getting this error with certain add-ons. One way to confirm if this is the culprit would be to try accessing this page from an Incognito/Private window of your browser, with all extensions disabled.

• We've also seen this error occur due to API rate limiting. If someone's Bitbucket user is used in some script or tool that runs API calls and the number of requests exceeds our limits, then the user may have issues accessing pages of their repos, as API calls are used to get the data in the UI as well.

Please feel free to let me know if you're still experiencing issues now. If so, please also let me know if the same issue occurs in an Incognito/Private window of your browser, with all extensions disabled, and also whether your Bitbucket user is used in a script or tool for authentication when running API calls, and we can further investigate.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events