Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Unable to view/access my source code

I appear to be correctly logged in.

Here's the error message I see in lieu of my code directory:

<!> Having trouble showing that directory

Normally, you'd see the directory here, but something didn't go right.

Has anyone found a solution for this?

(Or should I be logging this as a bug?  The support-flow pushed me to review the community, not log a bug..  not even sure how to access such a form..)

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @ericmackinnon,

Are you still experiencing this issue?

There was an incident with Bitbucket Cloud around the time you posted, so it is possible that the error was caused by this incident (now resolved):

Other possible reasons for this issue could be:

• An add-on in your browser. We've had users getting this error with certain add-ons. One way to confirm if this is the culprit would be to try accessing this page from an Incognito/Private window of your browser, with all extensions disabled.

• We've also seen this error occur due to API rate limiting. If someone's Bitbucket user is used in some script or tool that runs API calls and the number of requests exceeds our limits, then the user may have issues accessing pages of their repos, as API calls are used to get the data in the UI as well.

Please feel free to let me know if you're still experiencing issues now. If so, please also let me know if the same issue occurs in an Incognito/Private window of your browser, with all extensions disabled, and also whether your Bitbucket user is used in a script or tool for authentication when running API calls, and we can further investigate.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Bitbucket

How do you use the Bitbucket-Jira integration? How does it help your team?

Hey everyone, over the past year, we've added several new features on how you can use Bitbucket and Jira together. We'd love to know how you are using the integration and how it's helping your team...

916 views 5 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you