Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to upload flutter app to testflight or app-store using bitbucket pipeline.

deepak
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 13, 2024

I'm reaching out regarding an issue I'm encountering while attempting to deploy my application to the app store using Bitbucket Pipeline.

To provide some context, I've developed a tool similar to "median.co" and "appmysite.com" that facilitates the conversion of websites into applications, complete with various widgets and functionalities. I've successfully created the application using a Bitbucket Pipeline script, and the script runs smoothly.

Now, my objective is to deploy the application to the app store solely through Bitbucket Pipeline. I'm seeking guidance on how to achieve this seamlessly within the Bitbucket environment.

1 answer

0 votes
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 14, 2024

Hey @deepak ,

welcome to the Community!

While I'm not really familiar with the app store deployment/development cycle, I did some research and found the following medium article which talks about deploying a flutter app from Bitbucket Pipelines : 

This article provides detailed instructions and examples of pipeline YML files, so hopefully it will be of help. 

Thank you, @deepak !

Patrik S

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events