Unable to submit support ticket

Stijn October 25, 2022

For the last 2 days i haven't been able to support a support ticket.

The page https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ keeps giving me the following error

contact-page-error.png

Working with the following set up:

Browsers tried: Firefox (102.2.0esr), Edge (106.0.1370.52)

I tried to turn of the security/privacy settings as far as possible to see if that has any impact.

This page has worked before for me on both of the browsers at the same version (successfully entered 2 other tickets in the last month)

The status page doesn't report a problem however
https://support.status.atlassian.com/

1 answer

0 votes
Robert
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2022

Hi @Stijn ! 

Are you still seeing issues submitting a support ticket after clearing browser cache/data? I haven't come across any other reports of this, but we can help get to the bottom of it!

Alternatively, do you have an issue we can help you with here in the Statuspage community? 

Stijn October 26, 2022

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the quick response.

I tried again after clearing the cache on both browsers, but still get the same message.

Kind regards,

Stijn

Robert
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2022

@Stijn Which product are you submitting a request under?

Stijn October 27, 2022

Trying to report an issue on Bitbucket. The URL is valid, as stated I entered issues before, even recently.

product.png

I gave it another try, but still getting the same error.

Is there another way for me to contact support?

Patrik S
Atlassian Team
October 27, 2022

Hello @Stijn ,

I'm on the Bitbucket Cloud team, and just tried to create a test support ticket using https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ and it was successful. I'm using Chrome browser.

Would it be possible for you to try to create it using Chrome, and also use the browser's Incognito mode? 

If that still does not work, let me know so I can raise the ticket on your behalf.

Thank you, @Stijn 

Stijn October 27, 2022

Hi @Patrik S,

I'm on a company managed device, so my only 2 options are Edge and Firefox.

Using the "private window" I did get the "captcha" box above the submit button. Which isn't there in the standard Firefox window. But that did allow me to submit my issues. Thanks for the tip.

captcha.png

I did some testing with this and the box isn't always there in the private window. About 4 out of 5 times.

Strangely enough trying the same in Edge gives a different result. I never get the captcha there and the page layout looks different in standard window vs private window.

edge-behavior.png

Kind regards,

Stijn

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events