Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see Jenkins Builds. Error: "No Configuration Found".

Art Guerra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 25, 2022

In our BitBucket repository settings, we have created both a hook and webhook for Jenkins. 

When I edit the webhook and click the Test Connection button, I receive a successful HTTP 200 response. When I edit the hook, go to the General Settings and click Trigger Jenkins, I see the Connection Succeeded message. When we view our Pull Requests, we can also successfully trigger a build in Jenkins.

However, if I click Builds, no builds are shown and I receive the error message "No configuration found - We could not find any Jenkins instances credentials configuration for the hook."

I am not sure what I am missing here. Where would these missing credentials need to be specified? Does anyone have any insight into this message and how to get our Jenkins builds showing for us? 

Thank you; any assistance is most appreciated!

3 answers

4 votes
Alex Dobkin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 28, 2022

I have the same issue.  Jenkins plugin is configured on bitbucket and it triggers the build but i get this error when I go to "Builds" in Bitbucket

0 votes
Martin Ninaj December 16, 2022

We have same issue

0 votes
drs9222
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 1, 2022

I'm also having this issue.  I can see builds on the branches page, but not the builds page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events