Unable to receive workspace invitation or password reset emails

Anil Sudhakaran May 13, 2021

I'm not receiving workspace invitation or password reset emails.

1 answer

0 votes
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2021

@Anil Sudhakaran welcome to the Community!

Assuming all the obvious issues, like making sure you're being invited with the correct email, have already been checked, there are two places this could be happening - on the sending side or the receiving side.

If you're having the emails sent to a corporate account, I'd suggest contacting your messaging admin first to check for quarantined or blocked messages. 

If they are not seeing anything, then you'll need to contact Atlassian support at https://support.atlassian.com. We've occasionally had trouble when someone has been invited to a team before their corporate email address is created - we use a specific format, so we always know what the address is going to be. If it takes too long for the email account to be created after the invitation (i.e. too many attempts are made at sending to that account) Atlassian automatically adds the address to a block list to avoid continual bounces. If that's the case, they can manually remove your address from the block list.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events