Unable to push code

venugopal pottu August 18, 2022

remote: [ALERT] Your push failed because the account '**********' has exceeded its
remote: [ALERT] user limit and this repository is restricted to read-only access.
remote: [ALERT] To restore write access, ask an account administrator to upgrade their plan.
remote: [ALERT] For more info:
remote: [ALERT] https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/MAFgDQ

Hi we already have paid plan "Standard" still we are getting this issue suddenly today

2 answers

0 votes
venugopal pottu September 19, 2022

I started getting this issue again

remote: [ALERT] Your push failed because the account '**********' has exceeded its
remote: [ALERT] user limit and this repository is restricted to read-only access.
remote: [ALERT] To restore write access, ask an account administrator to upgrade their plan.
remote: [ALERT] For more info:
remote: [ALERT] https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/MAFgDQ

Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 19, 2022

Hey @venugopal pottu 

G'day.

I believe this is similar to what you faced previously, where there is a problem with the payment details on the affected Workspace. 

Since the payment failed to charge a few times, your Workspace is automatically downgraded to a Free plan; hence you are getting blocked because the users limit for the Free plan is 5 users, and your Workspace has more than that.

The workaround is to re-upgrade your Workspace plan to paid plan, or if you wish to continue with the Free plan, you'll have to remove some of your users in Workspace.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Syahrul

0 votes
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2022

Hey @venugopal pottu 

G'day.

I can see your Workspace account plan has been upgraded to Standard accordingly, so can you let me know if you still have any issues pushing your code?

Cheers,
Syahrul

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events