Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to my old Bitbucket account

Frank Geronimo July 9, 2022

Dear support team,

I'm unable to login to an old bitbucket account, this account was created on 2020 before may with the following info:

• user: <user_removed>
  • email: <email_removed>

I want to if it's possible to recover that account by changing to another email because i lose access to that email.

Beforehand, thanks for your time and don’t hesitate to contact me if you need further information.

Atte. Frank Geronimo

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 11, 2022

Hi Frank and welcome to the community.

Just a heads up, I removed the user and email details from your post to comply with our privacy policy.

I'm afraid that we cannot change the primary email of an account if the request is coming from an email that is not associated with said account.

If you remember the account's password, you can change its email after logging in by going to your avatar > Personal settings > Update your avatar, name, email address, and password or delete your account through your Atlassian account.

Otherwise, the only way to get access to the account would be by regaining access to its email, so you can request a password reset email via https://id.atlassian.com/login/resetpassword

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events