Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to BitBucket

vadivelanandh March 21, 2024

Dear Team,

I have two accounts to Atlassian bitbucket. The account I have issue is linked with "<email_redcated>" email, which has login issue.

Application keeps responding incorrect emailId or password. Where as I haven't changed the account details for ages.

I need your assist on resetting the accounts password for the below bitbucket link "https://bitbucket.org/wokrspace-id"

Thanks

Vadivel S

2 answers

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2024

Hi Vadivel,

The login page offers options to log in with Google, Microsoft, Apple or Slack in case there is an account with this email in one of these products.

If not, and if the password you enter is not accepted, the only option is to request a password reset email via

If the email account is not active, you will need to reactivate it in order to receive the password reset email.

Just a heads up, I removed the email and workspace id from your post to comply with our privacy policy.

Kind regards,
Theodora

vadivelanandh March 24, 2024

Hello Boudale,

while resetting the password it is asking for emailId to send reset password link.

But the email is deleted and unable to receive any emails.

can you provide any suggestions on this.

Thanks

Vadivel S

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 25, 2024

Hi Vadivel,

If the password you are entering is not working, the only way to reset it is via a password reset email. There is no other way to recover the account.

The email account needs to be recreated in order to receive the password reset email.

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2024

Welcome to the community @vadivelanandh 

Have you tried with Forgot your password option?

vadivelanandh March 21, 2024

hello nikola,

The email ID that I'm using for bitbucket is no longer available to receive emails.
I can't use that option.

Even when try to add/change the email it is asking for the old password.

even though I entered the correct password, still getting invalid password error.

thanks

vadivel S

Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2024

Hello Vadiv,

Are you saying that your email with the associated account has been deleted?

vadivelanandh March 22, 2024

Hello Nikola,

Yes, the login email was deleted.

Thanks

Vadivel S

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events