Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to locate my private repositories on Bitbucket

Antony Repin May 7, 2023

Dear Atlassian Support,

I am writing to you with concerns regarding my private repositories on Bitbucket. I have been a Bitbucket user since around 2010. I had nearly 10 private repositories on this account, I can recall some names.

However, in recent years, I rarely logged in to Bitbucket, and when I did, I only needed some of those repositories.

My main concern is that after Atlassian's global upgrade of services, I cannot find my private repositories under that account. However, I am now confused as to why one of my accounts is locked at all without any notice that I could find in the relevant inbox.

As a long-time user of Bitbucket, I would appreciate any assistance you can offer in locating my private repositories. Please let me know if you require any further information from me to assist with your investigation.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 9, 2023

Hi Antony,

The email address of your community account is an email alias to a Bitbucket Cloud account and not the primary email. Any notification about the deactivation of this account should have been sent to the primary email address of the account.

If you haven't received any notification via email, please navigate to https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/general-inquiries and raise a request under ‘Help with my Account'. Ensure you include the email of the account impacted and any sites/products they would have had access to.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events