Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find the bitbucket-pipeline runner working directory

stb-build
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 7, 2021

I have configured linux server as runner to my workspace it is running and online. I added bitbucket-pipeline.yml file to one of the repo and started the build, when i login to the runner server i can see it is running as docker container as "docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/sox/atlassian/bitbucket-pipelines-runner".  Now when i check the logs it is showing the cloning path as '/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build' but did not find that path i can only "/opt/atlassian/pipelines/runner " path. kindly Please suggest me where the code is cloning.

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 12, 2021

Hello,

The following container that you mentioned you can see:

docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/sox/atlassian/bitbucket-pipelines-runner

is the Docker container of the runner.

When you run a Pipelines build on your local runner, another Docker container starts specifically for the build (which gets removed once the build is finished). The repository is cloned in /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build in that container. However, I'm afraid that it's not possible to access the clone directory from the host machine.

Could you please let us know why you are trying to access it, and what are you trying to achieve?

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events