Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create oAuth token

M Vinod Kumar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 5, 2022

I am trying to integrate BB with sonarqube. For that, I need to create OAuth token. But I am unable to find the option. Please help me with this.

1 answer

1 vote
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 6, 2022

Hello @M Vinod Kumar ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community! 

In order to create an OAuth consumer in your workspace you can follow the below steps: 

1. Select your avatar (Your profile and settings) from the navigation bar at the top of the screen.

2. Under Recent workspaces, select the workspace that will be accessed using the consumer; or find and open the workspace under All workspaces.

3. On the sidebar, select Settings to open the Workspace settings.

4. On the sidebar, under Apps and features, select OAuth consumers.

5. Click the Add consumer button.  

Reference: Use OAuth on Bitbucket Cloud

This will provide you with a key and secret that you can use to exchange for an access token or configure in your application.

Please note that for personal workspaces, only the workspace owner is able to create an OAuth consumer. Even if you are an Admin of someone else's personal workspace, only the owner of that workspace (e-mail where the workspace is attached) will be able to create the OAuth consumer. For shared workspaces, any workspace admin can create an OAuth consumer. You can check Difference between shared and personal workspaces for more details about each kind of workspace.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you, @M Vinod Kumar !

Patrik S

M Vinod Kumar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 7, 2022

@Patrik S   From the admin account I am able to see the Oauth option. It's bcoz of limit access to my account

Like Patrik S likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events