Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to collect changes

Nate Case July 28, 2021

Hello, 

We are getting the error unable to collect changes in our TeamCity builds intermittently. 

Failed to collect changes, error: List remote refs failed: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Session.connect: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset, VCS root:

Not sure if this is related to using one SSH key for all our VCS triggers within bitbucket cloud and if using several keys would resolve this issue. Any advice would be much appreciated. 

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 30, 2021

Hi Nate,

I see that you have opened a support ticket for this issue and one of our engineers is working with you on this.

I will follow the progress of the ticket, and once the investigation is finished I will post here regarding the root cause of the issue and resolution, for any other users that may come across the same issue. (Otherwise, feel free to also leave a note here yourself)

Kind regards,
Theodora

Adam Crane June 2, 2022

is there a solution for this issue? We are experiencing the same problem.

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2022

Hi @Adam Crane,

I would suggest creating a ticket with Bitbucket Cloud support team so we can investigate your specific issue.

You can create a ticket via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/, in "What can we help you with?" select "Technical issues and bugs" and then Bitbucket Cloud as product.

Please mention in the ticket:

1. What is the exact operation in TeamCity that gives this error, is it a clone operation, another Git operation, API calls. It would be useful to have the exact command that is executed and gives an error.
2. The URL of the repo (or repos) where this issue occurs
3. What kind of authentication is used for these operations
4. The date and time (+ timezone) of such a failed recent event

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events