Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access the pullrequest option

Sasikala Subramanian October 7, 2021

Below is the error, i am receiving it when i access it.

Something went wrong

Wait a few moments, then try again. If this keeps happening, check the current operational status of Bitbucket Cloud at bitbucket.status.atlassian.com

8df30010802b432ea9c3a9d1d9bb1529

If the problem persists, contact Support and include the code displayed above, if one is provided.

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 11, 2021

Hi @Sasikala Subramanian and welcome to the community.

I checked the error code you provided in our system, but I'm afraid I couldn't find any events associated with it. I also checked our logs for any website events by your user, related to pull-requests and with a status of 5xx, and that search didn't yield any results either.

Could you please let me know:

• Does this issue occur while you are logged in to the Bitbucket Cloud account that has the same email as your community account?
  • I can see in our system that this account has access to repos of a workspace that is on a paid billing plan. Does the pull request that has this issue belong to a repo of that workspace?

If the pull request belongs to a repo owned by a workspace on a paid billing plan, you can create a ticket with the support team and provide them with the URL of the PR, so they can investigate further. You can create a support ticket via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/, in "What can we help you with" select "Technical issues and bugs" and then Bitbucket Cloud as product.

Please feel free to let me know if the issue occurs when you're using a different Bitbucket Cloud account (with an email different than your community account). I will let you know then what info we need to investigate further.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events