Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Leave Abandoned Workspace

strasakcz May 18, 2023

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with a persistent issue I am facing in one of the workspaces on Atlassian. The problem revolves around my inability to leave a workspace that was initially created by a friend during our college days but has since been abandoned. Despite my attempts to leave the workspace, I am unable to do so effectively.

Here are the details of the problem I am encountering:

1. Upon attempting to leave the workspace, I receive a popup notification confirming that I have successfully left the workspace.
  2. However, even after refreshing the page or navigating away from it, I find that I am still a member of the workspace.
  3. This issue is causing significant frustration as I am constantly reminded of the inactive workspace and would like to remove myself from it entirely.

I have already attempted the basic troubleshooting steps, such as clearing my browser cache and cookies, but unfortunately, they did not resolve the issue.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter. It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide guidance on how to effectively leave the workspace or help troubleshoot the underlying issue causing this behavior.

1 answer

0 votes
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 19, 2023

Hello @strasakcz ,

I've executed some internal refresh on your account, and your membership to that workspace should have been correctly updated now.

You can confirm you are no longer a member of the said workspace by navigating to bitbucket.org, clicking on your avatar in the top right, and selecting All Workspaces. The old workspace should not be showing there anymore.

Let me know in case you are still seeing the workspace or if you have any questions.

Thank you, @strasakcz !

Patrik S

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events