cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Access Workspace

Yash Shukla
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 30, 2024

Hello Bitbucket Support Team,

I am experiencing an issue where I can no longer access the workspace. The workspace does not appear in my account, and I cannot view or access any of the repositories within it.

Issue Summary:

• Problem: The workspace seems to be missing from my Bitbucket dashboard. I have verified that I am logged into the correct account, but I am unable to find it.
  • Recent Actions: I have not made any changes to my account or workspace recently that would explain this, and there were no alerts or warnings.

Request:

Could you please assist by:

1. Checking if the workspace still exists and is associated with my account.
  2. Guiding me on how to restore access if it is hidden or restricted due to any limitations.

Your support in resolving this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your assistance!

@Tirthraj Barot is the main owner of the account. I have also admin access to workspace

2 answers

0 votes
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 1, 2024

Hello @Yash Shukla ,

and welcome to the Community!

Checking internally I can confirm your bitbucket account does not have access to any Bitbucket Cloud workspace owned by the user @Tirthraj Barot.

It may be the case an Admin has removed your access from that workspace. In this case, you'd need to reach out directly to @Tirthraj Barot and ask to be added again to the workspace you're looking for.

You can check the full list of workspaces your account has access by clicking in you Avatar profile (top right) > All workspaces.

Thank you, @Yash Shukla !

Patrik S

0 votes
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2024

Hi @Yash Shukla 

Welcome to Atlassian Community. 

Are you using free subscription? or paid?

If you are using free subscription and do not login for long time then there will be a chance to archive or removed permission to that workspace. 

and in free subscription there is a limit of creating workspace above that, if we create also they will get deleted.

If you have paid subscription then please raise support ticket with Atlassian team so that the issue will be resolved ASAP from below url.

https://support.atlassian.com/

Vikram P

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events