script:
- pipe: atlassian/aws-eks-kubectl-run:1.1.1
variables:
AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID: ${AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID}
AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY: ${AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY}
AWS_DEFAULT_REGION: ${AWS_DEFAULT_REGION}
CLUSTER_NAME: ${CLUSTER_NAME}
KUBECTL_COMMAND: "rollout"
KUBECTL_ARGS: 'status deployments/${APP_NAME} --namespace=${BITBUCKET_BRANCH} --timeout=120s'
DEBUG: "true"

When i am trying to check the deployment status i am getting the following error

✔ Successfully updated the kube config.Manage the rollout of a resource.   Valid resource types include:  *  deployments  *  daemonsetsF0204 13:46:26.751629       9 helpers.go:114]   *  statefulsetsExamples:  # Rollback to the previous deployment  kubectl rollout undo deployment/abc    # Check the rollout status of a daemonset  kubectl rollout status daemonset/fooAvailable Commands:  history     View rollout history  pause       Mark the provided resource as paused  restart     Restart a resource  resume      Resume a paused resource  status      Show the status of the rollout  undo        Undo a previous rolloutUsage:  kubectl rollout SUBCOMMAND [options]Use "kubectl <command> --help" for more information about a given command.Use "kubectl options" for a list of global command-line options (applies to all commands).

1 answer

0 votes
Halyna Berezovska
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 5, 2021

@shailab  I see that --namespace and timeout are common args for kubectl, not for the status.

You can move them to the beginning of the KUBECTL_ARGS

Regards, Galyna

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events