Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tortoise HG

Classic Audio March 29, 2019

I am trying to use Tortoise HG workbench to clone and push to a repository, however I get the error no "module named selectors".  I have not the slightest idea of what this is

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2019

Hi, welcome to the Community!

We'll need more information to help you troubleshoot this issue:

• With which of our tools are you using Tortoise HG? Is it Bitbucket Cloud or Server?
  • Where do you get that error? Is it on Tortoise side? Have you contacted them already? I've done some research and found a similar error on their Issue tracker, sending this to you in case it gives you any hints. 

Let us know!
Ana

Classic Audio April 1, 2019

I am using Tortoise HG.  It seems I have been able to get past this now I have been able to push one commit and thereafter it tells me "HTTP Error: 500 (Internal Server Error)"

I beleive it is bitbucketcloud.  

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 2, 2019

Hi,

Seems like the issue is coming from TortoiseHG. Unfortunately, as this is not one of our products, I won't be able to go very far with this. 

Something that would help us confirm if this is an issue with Tortoise HG would be to perform any of the operations that you've been trying from the command line instead of TortoiseHG. If the command line works, that means the issue is with TortoiseHG. If it fails, the issue might be with Bitbucket Cloud.

If the issue is with TortoiseHG, you'll need to contact them for further troubleshooting steps. You can find more details on their website.

Hope that helps!

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events