Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To know about API data fetch look-back period

Jayashankar R September 24, 2020

I would like to know a brief detail of Bitbucket API look-back period (conversion window or attribution days). Which is the number of days to go back for the data that can change while extraction using APIs. Otherwise we can say that the default historical sync period.

Another thing is, How much is the data retention time for the API users.

What will be the look-back period and data retention for Trello.

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2020

Hi Jayashankar,

I can see in our system that you have a Bitbucket Cloud account, so I assume that your question is about Bitbucket Cloud API?

I am not sure what you are referring to with "look-back period". Whatever information is retrievable via Bitbucket Cloud API, you can retrieve it for as long back as this info exists.

Could you please clarify what information you want to retrieve via API and give us an example of what you mean by "look-back period" for this specific information?

Could you also please clarify what you mean by "data retention time for the API users"?

Kind regards,
Theodora

Jayashankar R October 7, 2020

Hi Theodora,

It is about Cloud API.

Attribution window is the "number of days that an attribute can continue to change (how far back to I have to go to ensure I have all changes to data)".

The data retention period is "how long the user data is retained on the bitbucket and trello."

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 23, 2020

Hi Jayashankar,

Regarding data retention for user accounts, for Bitbucket Cloud account and Trello accounts the following applies:

There is a lot of info in this document regarding what is and when, what is not deleted. There is also a difference between Trello accounts that use an Atlassian account and those that do not, which is also explained.

For Bitbucket Cloud repositories, retention is explained here:

For Trello data, you can check "Data Deletion - Termination of Agreement" and "Data Deletion - User Personal Data" here:

I am still a bit unsure about what you mean with attribution window. You mention that it is the number of days that an attribute can continue to change. What kind of attributes and what kind of changes are you referring to? Can you give a specific example or examples of that, so I can better help you?

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events