Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timing out when trying to access bitbucket.org CloudFront URLs from a particular PC

Michael_Horii July 23, 2020

Hi, I'm unable to access bitbucket.org CloudFront URLs from a particular PC -- I only see a blank screen on my browser when I try to load the https://bitbucket.org website, and apparently the CloudFront sites timed out. I determined that this is an issue with my particular PC, because I'm able to access the CloudFront content from other PCs on the same subnet, and on completely different networks and PCs as well.

I also tested if the type of browser made a difference. Again, the results pointed to my particular PC having difficulty accessing bitbucket.org. I tried Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox with the same results. I also trying loading the page in Incognito mode, and tried deleting my cache and cookies, but to no avail.

Here are the URLs that I couldn't access on my specific PC, that I found by attempting to load bitbucket.org via Chrome Developer Tools:

Finally, I tried directly accessing the URLs above from a browser, but got the message "This site can't be reached. d301sr5gafysq2.cloudfront.net took too long to respond. [...] ERR_TIMED_OUT"

Has anyone encountered this type of problem?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events