Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The requested URL returned error: 402

Regi Mani January 11, 2023

I am getting the following error when pushing the changes to repository. I checked the user list and found there were 9 users and removed 4 of them because we are using Free plan and it allows only 5 users. 

"Your push failed because the account '<workspace-id>' has exceeded its user limit and this repository is restricted to read-only access."

But still I am getting the same error. Any idea how to resolve this? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 13, 2023

Hi @Regi Mani,

I can see in our system that your Bitbucket Cloud account has admin access to some of this workspace's repos, but not to the workspace itself. Are you checking the user list of the repositories? I believe that there may be additional users with access to repos you don't have admin access to.

At the moment, this workspace has more than 5 users with access. This is a user's personal workspace, so the owner of that workspace needs to check the users on plan here:

https://bitbucket.org/<workspace-id>/workspace/settings/plan-users

where <workspace-id> replace with the id of the workspace

and then remove some users from that list. Alternatively, if more than 5 users are needed, they can upgrade the billing plan from this page https://bitbucket.org/<workspace-id>/workspace/settings/plans-and-billing

There was a problem with the payment which is the reason why the billing plan was downgraded to Free. In case the owner opts for the Standard or Premium plan, I would suggest asking them to contact their credit card provider in order to resolve the issue so that the plan doesn't get downgraded again the next time that the payment is due.

Just a heads up, I removed the workspace-id from your post to protect your privacy.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events