Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The requested URL returned error: 402

Ravi Patel October 11, 2021

Error encountered while pushing to the remote repository: Git failed with a fatal error.
Git failed with a fatal error.
unable to access 'https://bitbucket.org/cltechnobrains/coltenslist2.git/': The requested URL returned error: 402

I have only one user in my Bitbucket account still I got above error and not able to pull, push and sync.

Remote: [ALERT] Your push failed because the account 'cltechnobrains' has exceeded its
Remote: [ALERT] user limit and this repository is restricted to read-only access.
Remote: [ALERT] To restore write access, ask an account administrator to upgrade their plan.

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 13, 2021

Hi, @Ravi Patel

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

You are facing this issue because the workspace that is hosting the repository is under the plan limit. There are 6 users in the workspace, and it's currently on the Free plan. The free plan has a limit of 5 users.

You'll need to reach out to the owner of the workspace and ask them to upgrade the plan or remove additional users from the workspace to 5 or fewer users.

I hope this helps clarify the issue, but please let me know if you face any obstacles.

Kind regards,
Caroline

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events