Test results from gradle multi-module project not showing up in pipelines

I'm trying to access my tests results as the build fails in pipelines, but works in three other environments I tested in.

The project is a multi-module gradle project, structured something like this (ommitted all other projects for clarity):

ROOT
| bitbucket-pipelines.yml
| build.gradle
|---> java (level 1)
| build.gradle
|------> data-importer (level 2)
| build.gradle
| (java code for data-importer)

The project is using fairly standard gradle + Spring boot configuration otherwise.

One of the tests in data-importer fails, and the path to the results should be /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/java/data-importer/build/test-results/test/

According to documentation on: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/test-reporting-in-pipelines-939708543.html, the pipelines will look for test results in:

./**/test-results/*.xml
The test report file scanner will begin searching from the base directory of your build: /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build

I believe the problem is either with the path (it is ./**/test-results/*.xml instead of ./**/test-results/test/*.xml), or the fact you only scan 3 directory levels down (not entirely sure how this is counted).

Is there any way I can access the test results other than through pipelines web interface? Alternatively, can you check if there is a problem on your side and the tests path should be amended (or an extra location added) ?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Piotr Plewa
Published Dec 27, 2017 in Bitbucket

Recipe: Deploying AWS Lambda functions with Bitbucket Pipelines

Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda&nbsp...

2,040 views 1 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you