Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test results from gradle multi-module project not showing up in pipelines

LilianaZ December 30, 2017

I'm trying to access my tests results as the build fails in pipelines, but works in three other environments I tested in.

The project is a multi-module gradle project, structured something like this (ommitted all other projects for clarity):

ROOT
| bitbucket-pipelines.yml
| build.gradle
|---> java (level 1)
| build.gradle
|------> data-importer (level 2)
| build.gradle
| (java code for data-importer)

The project is using fairly standard gradle + Spring boot configuration otherwise.

One of the tests in data-importer fails, and the path to the results should be /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/java/data-importer/build/test-results/test/

According to documentation on: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/test-reporting-in-pipelines-939708543.html, the pipelines will look for test results in:

./**/test-results/*.xml
The test report file scanner will begin searching from the base directory of your build: /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build

I believe the problem is either with the path (it is ./**/test-results/*.xml instead of ./**/test-results/test/*.xml), or the fact you only scan 3 directory levels down (not entirely sure how this is counted).

Is there any way I can access the test results other than through pipelines web interface? Alternatively, can you check if there is a problem on your side and the tests path should be amended (or an extra location added) ?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events