Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopped receiving email notifications

r_brouwer April 13, 2023

@Theodora Boudale I'm not recieving emails when someone making a new branch and committing in it for a repository.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 14, 2023

Hi @r_brouwer and welcome to the community!

Your email address is not in any of our suppression lists. I also checked our email logs, and I can see that we sent several emails to your email address in the last few days, and all of them show to have been delivered to your mail server.

Can you please check if you are added as a watcher to this repository?

1. Open the repository on Bitbucket Cloud website
  2. Select its Source page from the left sidebar (in case it is not the one opened by default)
  3. While viewing the Source page, you will see an option with 3 dots, close to the top right corner, and next to the Invite and Clone options. Select the 3 dots.
  4. Then, select Manage notifications:
    Screenshot 2023-04-14 at 12.47.03.png
  5. In the new frame that opens, if you see "You are not watching this repository", please select the button Watch this repository and then check the Commits option. If you are watching this repository, but you are not subscribed to notifications for commits, make sure you select Commits.

Please feel free to let me know how it goes and if you still need assistance.

Just a heads up, I moved your post to a new question. It's best to have a separate question for each issue, as the root cause of a certain issue may not always be the same for all users; so, a question can become convoluted and difficult to follow if we try to troubleshoot multiple users' issues. Additionally, a new question has better visibility to the rest of my team, in case I am out of office.

Kind regards,
Theodora

r_brouwer April 14, 2023

I looked over the email, I'm sorry. Thanks for the support.

Only in the email I can't see in which branch the commit is done. So I thought it was in the main branch, but it doesn't have to.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events