Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Stopped receiving email notifications from any repo I watch

Hi,

Yesterday I noticed that I have stopped receiving notifications from any repo I am involved with. Tried re-enabling BitBucket account settings but it didn't help. I have seen that this issue occurs randomly for many users and it could be easily solved from Bitbucket's end. Also saw a recommendation that in order to get matters solved quickly, the best option is to leave a question in these forums. 

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Edvinas Paplauskas and welcome to the community!

I checked the email address of your community account in our system, and it is not in any of our suppression lists.

I also checked our email logs for the last 3 days, I can see several emails sent from Bitbucket to your email address during these days (even today), and all of them show to have been delivered to your mail server.

I would suggest first checking your Spam folder in case our emails ended up there, and also if you set up any email filters before the problem started that would make our emails skip your Inbox. If neither of those is the case, I would suggest talking to the administrator of your mail server and asking them to investigate why our emails don't make it from your mail server to your inbox.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Hi @Theodora Boudale

Thank you for quick reply. Indeed, emails started going to spam folder which I expected the least. Most probably mail server settings/issues. 

Thank you again for your support. 

Cheers,
Edvinas

Hi Edvinas,

You are very welcome, I'm glad to have helped.

Please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else!

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Git push size limits are coming to Bitbucket Cloud starting April 4th, 2022

Beginning on April 4th, we will be implementing push limits. This means that your push cannot be completed if it is over 3.5 GB. If you do attempt to complete a push that is over 3.5 GB, it will fail...

2,255 views 2 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you