Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps to use Bamboo for Salesforce deployment

rredkar April 19, 2018

Hi

Currently I am testing Bamboo for Salesforce deployment.

I have crated my Local account in Bitbucket and have repository over there.

I have setup Bamboo locally on mt machine and when I try to add repository in Bamboo it is throwing me an error. When I click on Load repository at that time all my repository are loaded but during test connection getting below error.

Can any one help me in this.

Aslo I am looking for best way to setup Bamboo jobs using ANT for salesforce.

usage: git credential-store [<options>] <action>
--file <path> fetch and store credentials in <path>
usage: git credential-store [<options>] <action>
--file <path> fetch and store credentials in <path>
remote: Invalid username or password. If you log in via a third party service you must ensure you have an account password set in your account profile.
fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://rredkar@bitbucket.org/rredkar/rajesh-cec/'y 

1 answer

2 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2018

Edit for clarification: Bamboo should work correctly with Bitbucket Server and Bitbucket Cloud. Note that Bamboo is a Server solution, so it must be hosted in a server. If you prefer a Cloud solution, then you can use Bitbucket Pipelines. 

If you're still experiencing issues, please let us know and we'll be happy to help. 

Best regards,

Ana

rredkar April 23, 2018

Thanks you very much Ana .

Now I have got access to client Bamboo Server.

I am looking for best way to setup Bamboo jobs using ANT for salesforce deployment.

Do we have any documentation or video on it?

Step by step guide will really help me

Nagesh Meesala July 3, 2018

Hi Rajesh, Are you able to implement Bamboo for Salesforce deployments?

Animesh884 July 4, 2018

Hi,

I am also facing the same issues. Can anyone help me with this ?

Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2018

I am looking for best way to setup Bamboo jobs using ANT for salesforce deployment.

It looks like we can set this deployment via command prompt. You can automate the same in Bamboo with a Script task.

@Animesh884 For us to help you, please help us by giving as much information as possible. 

Animesh884 July 6, 2018

Hi,

Thanks for Replying !

I am looking for a way to setup PMD Code Analysis that will get triggered whenever code is pushed to Bitbucket.

I have synced Bitbucket with Bamboo and the Source Code Checkout Task is there that will trigger the build.

Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
July 6, 2018

Okay, and where do you need our help, Animesh?

If your issue is that you get invalid username and password, it is likely that you missed to use the right credentials when you define a repository.

Nagesh Meesala July 6, 2018

Hi Jeyanthan, I am also facing invalid username and password or user locked out issue.  (But I am sure Bamboo is not sending correct username. because if it sends correct username, then user will get locked after 3 unsuccessful attempts. )

When  I run ant command from my local system, same credentials are working fine.

We're just trying to deploy the code to Testing Instance whenever there is a commit to the repository.

We're using Bitbucket with Bamboo to auto deploy Salesforce components.

Thanks in advance.

Animesh884 July 8, 2018

I am working on a new Project. Where I need to setup the Bamboo Pipeline from Scratch.

I need help with that.

Basically, I need to automate SDFC deployments and run automated PMD Code Analysis with help of Bamboo Plans.

I am new to Bamboo hence i require help with this

Nedko1985 May 30, 2019

Hey, 

Did you find a solution for this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events