Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stash 3.1 - incompatible addons

SA July 15, 2014

A few weeks ago, I upgraded from Stash 2.12 to 3.1.

When I did this, many addons were marked as incompatible. For example, here the Atlassian Developer Toolbox is incompatible.

When I expand it and click on Marketplace listing, it shows newer versions of this addon, compatible with Stash 3.1. But my Stash page doesn't show any kind of an update buttons.

How can I get Stash to recognize the newer versions and update my addon?

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
CelsoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2014

Hi Shah,

Is it feasible to you to uninstall and reinstall the plugin, instead of updating it?

I was not able to replicate this issue, but I think that reinstalling should solve this issue.

Regards,

Celso Yoshioka

1 vote
dericleeyy July 28, 2014

Hi Shah,

I suspect your account may not have sufficient permission to modify your add-ons. You need "System Administrator" global permission to modify your add-ons.

Regards,

Deric

0 votes
SA July 28, 2014

Gah, sorry for the late reply. I logged in as system admin, then manually uploaded the plugins. This worked for me, but no idea why it was in a bad state. As such this is good enough, hopefully it won't happen again.

0 votes
LNRS DS ITAM team July 28, 2014

Gah, sorry for the late reply. I logged in as system admin, then manually uploaded the plugins. This worked for me, but no idea why it was in a bad state. As such this is good enough, hopefully it won't happen again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events