Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SonarQube scanner don't show report in pipeline section

Marcin Nowak December 17, 2021

Hello, I have a problem with Bitbucket Pipelines. After SonarQube scan I don't recive a report in pipeline in report section. In my other repo I configured it in the same way and there it works. Maybe there is some problems in some global settings or maybe somethingis missing? Logs between pipelines in Sonar section are almost the same.

This is working pipeline in another repo. As you can see I have report in report section.

image.png

And here is a part of repo where reports are not working. As you can see the Sonar section is working, but there is no report :c

image.pngimage.png

1 answer

0 votes
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 3, 2022

Hi @Marcin Nowak

Welcome to the community!

Apologize for the confusion, please disregard the previous message.

The reports are uploaded to us from SonarQube through our REST-API and it's based against a commit, so please ensure that the report commits on SonarCube are the same as the one in Bitbucket.

If it's the same then the issue could be on the reporting itself where SonarCube is not sending the report to us in Bitbucket. If this is the case, I would suggest you go through the SonarCube documentation here to see if all the OAuth and permission are configured correctly.

If you still have an issue showing the report on your latest build after confirming all the configuration is correct please do reach out to our Support directly so we can investigate the issue further.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Syahrul

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events