Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

SonarQube scanner don't show report in pipeline section

Hello, I have a problem with Bitbucket Pipelines. After SonarQube scan I don't recive a report in pipeline in report section. In my other repo I configured it in the same way and there it works. Maybe there is some problems in some global settings or maybe somethingis missing? Logs between pipelines in Sonar section are almost the same.

This is working pipeline in another repo. As you can see I have report in report section.

image.png

And here is a part of repo where reports are not working. As you can see the Sonar section is working, but there is no report :c

image.pngimage.png

1 answer

0 votes
Syahrul Atlassian Team Jan 03, 2022

Hi @Marcin Nowak

Welcome to the community!

Apologize for the confusion, please disregard the previous message.

The reports are uploaded to us from SonarQube through our REST-API and it's based against a commit, so please ensure that the report commits on SonarCube are the same as the one in Bitbucket.

If it's the same then the issue could be on the reporting itself where SonarCube is not sending the report to us in Bitbucket. If this is the case, I would suggest you go through the SonarCube documentation here to see if all the OAuth and permission are configured correctly.

If you still have an issue showing the report on your latest build after confirming all the configuration is correct please do reach out to our Support directly so we can investigate the issue further.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Syahrul

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

📣 Calling Bitbucket Data Center customers to participate in research

Hi everyone, Are you Bitbucket DC customer? If so, we'd love to talk to you! Our team wants to dive deep to understand your long-term plans regarding Bitbucket DC and Atlassian Cloud. Do you plan...

79 views 2 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you