Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

SonarQube Server Cannot be reached

Hi Team,

I am trying to integrate sonarqube in bitbucket pipeline and i followed all the steps

but i received the following error Screenshot_1.png

I need your help plz asap!

Best,

Fatma

1 answer

0 votes
Patrik S Atlassian Team Jan 19, 2022

Hello @fatma_elbehi ,

Thank you for contacting Atlassian Community. My name is Patrik, I'm with the Bitbucket Cloud Support Team and I'll be helping you on this case!

Analyzing the logs that you shared with us, looks like you are trying to use the SonarScan in your pipeline build.

The output of the logs are indicating the command you have executed is trying to connect to a SonarQube instance in the address https://localhost:9000, which is the default SonarQube server URL in case you do not configure it to other value. Since no SonarQube server was found in the localhost, an error was thrown.

In order to fix that, you will probably have to update the URL SonarScan is attempting to connect from the default value to the correct URL of your SonarQube instance. I found the following SonarQube's documentation on how to change the server URL when using it along with maven :

Alternatively, SonarQube has also developed a pipe to be used on bitbucket pipelines for sonarqube-scan, which might be useful on your case.You can find the details on how to use the pipe on your build by referring to the following documentation :

Hope that helps. Let us know in case you have further questions.

Thanks, @fatma_elbehi 
Patrik S

Hi @Patrik S,

Thank you for your response!

Just I would like to confirm that I followed the steps mentioned in the below screen and I didn't add anything in maven file.

Screenshot_2.png

So the question now should I change sonarqube url host in bitbucket environment variable or from maven file?

for the second link concerning the pipe option does not work properly.

Best,

Fatma

Hi @Patrik S ,

Now after adding sonarqube plugin in maven file I have the following error

Screenshot_3.png

Any idea plz? the root cause here was sonarqube host url or another thing?

Best,

Fatma

Patrik S Atlassian Team Jan 21, 2022

Hi @fatma_elbehi ,

Looks like the error is different now, after adding sonarqube plugin in the maven file.

Unfortunately the screenshot you shared with us cut down some part of the error message. Would you please copy the full error as a text here, so we can better understand what is the issue now ?

Thanks, @fatma_elbehi .

Patrik S

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events