Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sometime a message from a step is being shown in the "build teardown"

jonathan_ghellere September 3, 2021

We call a custom pipeline that does the following:

pipelines:
custom:
create_value:
- variables:
- name: SECRET_ENDPOINT
- name: SECRET_VALUE
- step:
name: Create Value
image:
name: myimage
username: _json_key
password: '$thepass'
script:
- echo "test"
- ./create_value.sh

Sometimes part of the output of the step,  more specifically of the script "./create_value.sh", is shown in both:

"./create_value.sh" <1s

And

"Build teardown" <1s

For instance, lets say the script will do:

echo "first line"

echo "second line"

The output logs sometimes will be:

"./create_value.sh" <1s
first line

And

"Build teardown" <1s
second line

This happens 1 out of 20 runs.

Has anyone observed the same behavior?

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 7, 2021

Hi Jonathan,

It is possible that this is a bug but in order to confirm that we would need to access these builds and do some investigation. Accessing the builds is possible if we have a support ticket open for this issue.

I see that your Bitbucket account is part of a workspace on a paid plan, is the repo where this issue occurs owned by that workspace? If so, you can open a support ticket via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/, in "What can we help you with?" select "Technical issues and bugs" and then Bitbucket Cloud as product. In the details you can copy-paste your message from here, and please also provide the URL of some of the builds where the issue occurs, so we can investigate. The support ticket will be visible only to you and Atlassian staff.

If the repo is owned by a workspace on the free plan, then I will need to create the support ticket for you, please feel free to let me know if that's the case.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events