Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something went wrong

howardlee
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 29, 2021

when I open src show that :

Something went wrong

Wait a few moments, then try again. If this keeps happening, check the current operational status of Bitbucket Cloud at bitbucket.status.atlassian.com

839e9493db3a43eda4e493636eec4a5c

If the problem persists, contact Support and include the code displayed above, if one is provided.

please help me ,thanks

2 answers

0 votes
吴晗 September 10, 2023

Well,I meet the problem just minutes age.

image.png

吴晗 September 10, 2023

Thankfully,I just solved the problem.Note that you shuold enter your profile just via you profile button.

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 6, 2021

Hi @howardlee,

I checked that error code in our system, but I'm afraid I haven't found any matching issues for that code.

If the issue still persists, I would like to ask for the following info, so I can better help you:

- Please navigate again to the page that gives this error. A new error code should be there, could you please provide me with this new error code?

- When you see this error, are you logged in to https://bitbucket.org/ with the same email as the one of your community account?

- Could you please let me know the repo name, but masked (i.e. include some asterisks in the repo name, like **a**n**o**)? I can then check in our logs for any 5xx errors related to accessing this repo.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events