Someone has already added that SSH key.
ssh -T git@bitbucket.org
authenticated via ssh key.

You can use git to connect to Bitbucket. Shell access is disabled

1 answer

0 votes
Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 17, 2022

Hey Rob,

If you are comfortable sharing the public SSH key that you are trying to use here, please do so and I can look this up in the backend to see which workspace it belongs to - otherwise I will raise a ticket for you on your behalf accordingly:

cat ~/.ssh/sshkeyname.pub | pbcopy 

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Rob Armstrong July 18, 2022

Redacted

Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 19, 2022

Hey Rob,

Unfortunately, we have no internal mechanism for deleting SSH keys.

As you have contacted us from an email address that does not match the email that is associated with the workspace, we cannot delete the workspace either to free up the SSH key. This is due to our security policies which protect the deletion of user-generated content without written consent from the email account which is associated with a workspace.

I would suggest reaching out to an administrator from the previous organisation that the r*rm*tr*ng@gc*te*h.com email belongs to, so that the email can be re-enabled and you can gain access to the workspace by resetting the password. Alternatively, if you remember the password you can try to log in and remove the SSH key also.

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events