Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup slack notifications for all repositories

Fabian Hoffmann June 15, 2022

I'd like to get notified whenever a Bitbucket Pipeline failed.

I am looking for a way to configure this globally for all of the Repos in our workspace.

So far I am aware of postscripts in each Bitbucket Pipeline yaml file or to activate Slack for each repositories.

Isn't there a global way of doing that?  Or at least is is possible to configure the Slack notifications via the Bitbucket 2.0 API?

thanks and regards,
Fabian

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 17, 2022

Hi Fabian,

I'm afraid that there is no way to configure Slack notifications via API, or do a bulk set-up for multiple repositories from the website.

At the moment, this needs to be configured for each repository separately with one of the ways you mentioned.

We have a feature request in our issue tracker for the ability to configure the integration via API for multiple repos:

Since you're interested in that feature, I would suggest adding your vote to that feature request (by selecting the Vote for this issue link) as the number of votes helps the development team and product managers better understand the demand for new features.

You are more than welcome to leave any feedback, and you can also add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates.

Implementation of new features is done as per our policy here and any updates will be posted in the feature request.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Fabian Hoffmann June 19, 2022

Thanks for the feedback Theodora,

I upvoted the feature request.

Kinds regards,
Fabian

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders