Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up Bitbucket datacenter(clustered) fresh installation on Windows platform

vramanujam June 12, 2022

Hi ,

I want to Install/setup Bitbucket datacenter (clustered) on windows platform . Please provide me with any kind of document , i couldn't find any detailed atlassian document for it 

2 answers

1 vote
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 12, 2022

Hello @vramanujam ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

The documentation you seek is here

https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/install-or-upgrade-bitbucket-859468469.html

0 votes
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 12, 2022

Hi @vramanujam ,

please re-think about installing Bitbucket on Windows.

Windows is not supported any more, the 7.21.x releases are the latest that support Windows.

vramanujam June 12, 2022

Hi Bastian . 

I am Installing 7.21 version of Bitbucket , but i found document only for Server , but didn't find any thing for datacenter(clustered) installation/setup on windows with all datacenter architecture just like JIRA . Is there any such sort of document available for windows platform

Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 13, 2022

Hi @vramanujam ,

keep it mind, that you will never be able to update your Bitbucket to a new major version, even if you install 7.21.x now.

In regards to documentation, this might be what you need.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver0721/clustering-with-bitbucket-1115666842.html

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events