Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set filter to Jira Cloud Integration in Bitbucket Cloud

Petrus Hakakoski January 10, 2023

We have our Jira Cloud added to our projects https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/use-jira-software-projects-in-bitbucket/

But we use the same project for multiple different repos and I would like to filter the tickets in the tab based on the Component as that is how we tag them in the Jira. Is there a way to set up a filter that would only show tickets with certain component in the integration tab?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2023

Hi @Petrus Hakakoski,

It is not possible to filter by component in the Jira issues page of a repository at the moment.

I went ahead and created a feature request in our issue tracker:

Please make sure to add your vote there (by selecting the Vote for this issue link) as the number of votes helps the development team and product managers better understand the demand for new features. You are more than welcome to leave any feedback, and you can also add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates.

Implementation of new features is done as per our policy here and any updates will be posted in the feature request.

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes
Ashley Hudson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2023

Heya @Petrus Hakakoski

So in terms of creating a filter for the integration tab, as far as I'm aware you would generically want to create a filter within Jira's issues tab which would look something like this:

project="myProject" AND (component = XYZ)

I'm unsure of creating custom filters within the integration tab so perhaps this is the solution you are looking for? I hope this helps! :)

Kind Regards,

Ashley Hudson

Petrus Hakakoski January 10, 2023

Hi.

The only filters in the tabs are Project and Status, and there doesn't seem to be any controls to add more or even control those two.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events