Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server error and NPE on accessing any page for logged in users

Sergei Dorogin August 17, 2017

I've just upgraded from 4.5 to 5.3. I used msi installed on Windows. I pointed it to my home directory and it succeded.

First run was successful - I could open Dashboard and saw all public projects/repositories.

Then I logged in (I tried both AD/local users) and everything broken - right after login I'm getting 500 internal server error on any page.

Web server returns Tomcat error page:

com.google.template.soy.tofu.SoyTofuException: When evaluating "webResourceManager_includeResources()": While computing function "webResourceManager_includeResources()": null

In logs I can see this (only the first exception is shown):

2017-08-16 20:09:30,183 ERROR [http-nio-83-exec-7] UserUser @82NP6Ux1209x75x0 17xzcc8 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 "GET /dashboard HTTP/1.1" o.a.c.c.C.[.[.[/].[springMvc] Servlet.service() for servlet [springMvc] threw exception
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at com.atlassian.nps.plugin.bitbucket.SupportEntitlementNumberDataProvider.getSEN(SupportEntitlementNumberDataProvider.java:35)
    at com.atlassian.nps.plugin.bitbucket.SupportEntitlementNumberDataProvider.get(SupportEntitlementNumberDataProvider.java:21)
    at com.atlassian.nps.plugin.bitbucket.SupportEntitlementNumberDataProvider.get(SupportEntitlementNumberDataProvider.java:9)
    at com.atlassian.plugin.webresource.impl.config.Config.getWebResourceData(Config.java:1108)
    at com.atlassian.plugin.webresource.impl.snapshot.WebResource.getData(WebResource.java:77)
    at com.atlassian.plugin.webresource.impl.helpers.UrlGenerationHelpers.buildDataResources(UrlGenerationHelpers.java:355)
    at com.atlassian.plugin.webresource.impl.helpers.UrlGenerationHelpers.resolve(UrlGenerationHelpers.java:224)
    at com.atlassian.plugin.webresource.assembler.DefaultWebResourceAssembler$1.resolve(DefaultWebResourceAssembler.java:86)

P.S. I'm sorry for creating a duplicate question, but for some reason my previous question was marked as S.P.A.M. so it has no chance to be shown for other users.

1 answer

0 votes
Jeff Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 21, 2017

Hi Sergei,

Based on the stacktrace, I suspect the issue lies with the license being used for Bitbucket Server. In order to take a closer look and provide more information in a private channel, could you raise a support request at https://support.atlassian.com and provide a link to this ticket as well as your license?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events