Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self-hosted pipeline No such image bitbucket-pipelines-dvcs-tools:prod-stable

Charcoa1 May 16, 2022

I've just updated my local self-hosted pipeline, after running into some issues with Docker pull rate limits.
The pull rate limits seem to have been solved, but now the new self-hosted pipeline is throwing this error when I try to build a project:

Status 404: {"message":"No such image: docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/sox/atlassian/bitbucket-pipelines-dvcs-tools:prod-stable"}

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2022

Hello @Charcoa1 ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I went ahead and tried to reproduce this error on my side, but the image was pulled successfully. In this case, would you please try pulling the image directly from the terminal using the following docker command in the same environment where you run the self-hosted runner?

docker pull docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/sox/atlassian/bitbucket-pipelines-dvcs-tools:prod-stable

Also, could you please make sure you are using the latest runner's image available? You can update the runner's image in your environment by executing the below command :

docker pull docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/sox/atlassian/bitbucket-pipelines-runner:1

Once you have the images updated please restart the runner container, try running the build again and let us know how it goes.

Hope that helps! Let me know in case you run into any issues.

Thank you, @Charcoa1 .

Kind regards,

Patrik S

Charcoa1 May 17, 2022

Hi Patrik!

I'm guessing for some reason the image wasn't available for about the hour I was trying to get it.
I tried running another pipeline about 8 hours ago and it worked. This was with the same runner container version that didn't work before.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events