Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search Pull Requests by number

Jose Elizondo February 8, 2019

Hi!

In a given repository at https://bitbucket.org/{user}/{repo}/pull-requests/ a Search field is available, a few days ago I was able to search for a pull request given its number, as of today the search box no longer retrieves the pull request by its number it seems to be searching for the text in the description of the pull request itself.

Do you know if some feature impacted this search box?

Is there a way to use the search field with an advanced syntax? e.g. PR=1234.

Thank you,

Pepe

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 11, 2019

Hello Jose,

I did confirm you’re not able to search by pull request number within Bitbucket cloud. I did find that you’re able to append the URL with the pull request number and that will take you to the pull request. The request would look similar to:

https://bitbucket.org/{user}/{repo}/pull-requests/1234

I have not been able to confirm if the searching change is a bug, regression or a change in the product as of yet. If I do find this is a bug I will submit a bug request on your behalf to have it reviewed. Once I hear back, I will let you know.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 11, 2019

Hello again Jose,

We did confirm this is a bug within a new beta feature that was released. I have submitted a bug request for this issue, you may find this request at Issue #18138.

There is a workaround while this bug is reviewed.

Workaround: Disable "New pull request list experience" Click your Avatar > Select Bitbucket Labs > Uncheck "New pull request list experience"

Please let us know if this workaround helps to resolve your issue.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Jose Elizondo February 11, 2019

Hi Stephen,

Both options worked for me, I found most useful unchecking the option from the labs. Appreciate the prompt response. 

Thank you,

Pepe

Like Stephen Sifers likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events