Scriptrunner for Bitbucket Server no longer recognizes scripts directory

Michael McKinstry August 31, 2016

I was evaluating Scriptrunner for Stash without issues and after upgrade to Bitbucket Server, I discovered that the default scripts directory is not recognized any longer.  I get this message now when associating a script: "You need to configure at least one alternate resource directory before using a web-resource, see the documentation".

I looked through the documentation and cannot find a solution.  I am using the same scripts directory as before.

1 answer

1 vote
adammarkham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2016

Hi Michael,

Have you seen our documentation here about what you need to do when you upgrade to Bitbucket Server from Stash?

You also likely need to set the script roots directory please see here for how to do that. Its for JIRA but the same applies for Bitbucket too.

Are you using any script fragments web resources like here? You usually see that message when you try and use one of them but haven't set your plugin.resource.directories. Try setting that and the error message should go away.

In the future can you tag your question with: "com.onresolve.jira.stash.groovyrunner". Its more likely to get a faster reply compared to using the generic scriptrunner tag.

Thanks,
Adam 

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2016

You should not need to explicitly set the default script root directory... possibly you changed your home directory when upgrading?

Michael McKinstry September 12, 2016

No, I did not change the home directory when upgrading; ScriptRunner did not recognize it after the upgrade.  Only after explicitly setting plugin.resource.directories was I able to get this working again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events