Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saml SSO for Bitbucket Cloud with Azure

Johan Eckerstrom - {Eficode} May 15, 2019

In Azure AD there is one option to add bitbucket as gallery app , however that app does not support SAML.

If I instead chose "add non-gallery app " and configure SAML I am required to fill in 

Identifier (Entity ID) (Required)

and

Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL) (Required)

Is there anyone who knows where to find these values for Bitbucket cloud?

I have found them for Atlassian Cloud but I don't see how I can use them for Bitbucket cloud.

Best regards 

Johan

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2019

Hello Johan,

Thank you for providing detail into what you’re wanting to accomplish along with explaining why the Azure AD app itself won’t work for your needs.

Since there is a possibility that a configuration change may occur on either side I will avoid linking instructions here (as they may be subject to change). Instead, I will link reference material for you to use which will be updated (whereas this post may not be updated). Here is where you may find your requested information:

An additional resource from the Azure side:

These above reference materials should assist within finding the URL’s needed to configure your Azure AD with SSO for Bitbucket cloud.

If you run into any issues along the way please do let us know so we may assist with helping you configure SSO.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events