cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSH Connection breaking during cloning

Rehan Fazal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 13, 2024

The following error keeps on displaying, after cloning around 20-25% of the repo. Not able to figure out whether its an connection issue or git issue..

ssh_dispatch_run_fatal: Connection to 104.192.141.1 port 22: message authentication code incorrect

fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly

fatal: early EOF fatal: index-pack failed

1 answer

0 votes
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 16, 2024

G'day, @Rehan Fazal 

Welcome to the community!

As a start, I suggest you try to narrow down the issue by doing the following steps:

1. If you have a proxy in your network, try to clone Bitbucket outside of it.
  2.  Check if you are on or off VPN, and try with and without a VPN connection.
  3. If possible, try using another external network, such as a mobile hotspot, to see if it fails.

Based on the steps above, you should be able to identify the pattern and potentially narrow down the issue to your network, such as VPN, proxy, or local firewall.

Regards,
Syahrul

Rehan Fazal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 17, 2024

Thanks Syahrul,
Its working fine when I change the network to mobile hotspot. what could be the reason?

Rehan Fazal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 17, 2024

while , with the same network , others are able to do the cloning. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events