Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running CLI for BitBucket cloud

Sharon BenDavid March 25, 2020

HI,

I am trying to get the list of commits I have in my repositories for a given time period.

I am stuck trying to connect and run basic test running any command on CLI, suspect it might be connection. 

Am getting this error:

Client error: Invalid request: java.net.ProtocolException: Server redirected too many times (20)

I downloaded Atlasian CLI version 19.1.1-distribution.

This is the command I am trying to run on windows:

acli.bat bitbucket -s https://bitbucket.org  --user MyEmail --token MyToken 
-a getProjectList

any idea?

Thanks in Advance!

2 answers

0 votes
Sharon BenDavid March 26, 2020

Thank you Michael.

Where can I find the list of commands for BitBucket Cloud CLI? It is very unclear in the site.

Appreciate your help!

Sharon

Michael Kuhl _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2020

Hi @Sharon BenDavid - You can find them all on the Reference page.

2020-03-27_10-17-43.png

0 votes
Daniil Penkin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 25, 2020

Hello @Sharon BenDavid ,

Welcome to the Community.

I'm not familiar with Atlassian CLI, but by the look of the arguments it is supposed to work with Bitbucket Server, not Bitbucket Cloud. Can you check that?

Also, could you post a link to the tool?

Cheers,
Daniil

Sharon BenDavid March 25, 2020

Thanks Dniil,

I am using this:

https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/BCCLI/overview?homepageId=266182165

as far as I understand it is for cloud.

Michael Kuhl _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2020

Hi @Sharon BenDavid  - It looks like you are using a Bitbucket Server CLI command on a Bitbucket Cloud instance.  At the moment getProjectLIst is not available in Bitbucket Cloud CLI because of the significant differences in the APIs between Cloud and Server versions of Bitbucket.  We make updates to all of our CLI products frequently so keep an eye on the Bitbucket Cloud CLI for new releases!

If you need more detailed support, you can submit a ticket here.

FYI: I'm the product manager for Bob Swift CLI products.

Like Daniil Penkin likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events