Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run .exe on bitbucket server loaded

georgenda182 December 28, 2018

Hi, everyone!

I think the question sums up it all, but I'll explain myself anyway: I have a server and I want to run an executable (.exe) after being loaded. I've heard about WebHooks, but I don't know if it answers my question, and in case it does, I wouldn't know how to implement it.

Anyone who can help me? Thanks a lot! :D

1 answer

0 votes
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2018

Hi @georgenda182,

Just to be sure I understood what you want.

You are running Bitbucket on your server and when you upload (commit) a executable file, it should be executed?

I don't think that Bitbucket can do this. I think, you need Bamboo or  another Buildserver to achieve this.

georgenda182 December 29, 2018

Hi, Bastian!

First of all, thanks for your reply. I have Bitbucket Server installed on a PC, and I'm using HTTP as protocol. What I want is to execute a .exe when server is just ready (when it has just finished his loading sequence and it's ready to be used). Is that possible?

Thanks in advance!

Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2018

Ok, I think I get it now.

I'm sorry I never did something like that before. I don't know a way to achieve this, I'm sorry.

nicoteamstudios December 29, 2018

Hi! Don't worry, thanks for your replies, I really appreciate them!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events