Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove repository from dashboard that I cannot access anymore

Erik Heinz November 13, 2019

I want to remove a repository on my bitbucket dashboard.

The repository is not owned by me, I think I was added as collaborator. When I want to access it via the dashboard (in the current browser tab) I only get an spinner which turns and turns and turns. But nothing happens.

When I open the dashboard link in a new tab in the browser I get a 404 page that states: "That link has no power here"

The repository seems not to exists (or I do not have the required access rights). That is fine for me, but the repository shall be removed from my dashboard, as well.

How can I get rid of it?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniil Penkin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2019

Hello @Erik Heinz,

I think I found the repository you're talking about. That repository belongs to an account which was marked as dormant, and this is why you get 404 when you try to open that repo. I believe this is a bug, i.e. we shouldn't show such repositories anywhere in UI. Do you mind filing a ticket in our issue tracker? This way you'll be able to track status of the fix easily.

Thanks for reporting about this!

Cheers,
Daniil

Like Daniil Penkin likes this
0 votes
Marianne Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2019

If you actually go into the repository and select the settings cog, you will see a button to "delete" repository near the bottom. This will remove it from your dashboard.

Since you don't own it, you will not actually delete the source, but it seems like it may have already been deleted or moved, so there is little risk here.

As described I cannot go into the repository --> 404 Page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events